If you are looking into straightening your teeth as an adult, then you need to consider both the pros and the cons for choosing to get Invisalign. Invisalign is the newest technology that will allow you to straighten your teeth without a lot of the embarrassment or self consciousness caused by old fashioned braces as an adult. However, as with any type of teeth straightening method, there are pros and cons that come along with using Invisalign. Listed here are both of the pros and cons that you can find with Invisalign:
Here are the pros for choosing to use Invisalign as your method for straightening your teeth:
- They are nearly invisible. One of the biggest pros for choosing to get Invisalign for your smile is that they are nearly invisible. This means that you can straighten your teeth without the embarrassment of traditional wire braces. If you are an adult and looking to fix your teeth, then this is a great step in the right direction of improving your smile.
- They are removable. Another great reason to get Invisalign for your smile is that they are removable. Since you can remove them, then you aren’t stuck with something fixed on your teeth for a year.
- You can clean them! Also, by removing them, you can clean them whenever you want! You can also maintain your normal teeth cleaning schedule as well.
- You can eat whatever you want. You don’t have to follow a restricted food list when you use Invisalign.
- They are comfortable. They are clear, plastic applicators that fit in your mouth so are much more comfortable then the alternatives.
Here are the cons for considering Invisalign as your teeth straightening method:
- It doesn’t work for every case. Some cases may be too extreme for Invisalign.
- It can take longer. It can take longer to work than traditional wire braces. Wire braces may work faster and may be your only option in some cases, which is why it is important to go over your options with your orthodontist.
As you can see, there are both pros and cons that come along with choosing to use Invisalign as your method for straightening your teeth. If you want to find out more, then you need to find the right ortodoncia, or orthodontics specialist to help you out! You can find both English speaking and Spanish speaking orthodontists in your area.
There are many ways to find the right orthodontist that will best meet your needs. If you are looking for one, then you can start your search by asking your dentist for a referral. You can also choose to look online, which is a great way to find a complete listing of all of the orthodontists in your area. If you are located in the Monterrey area, then you can contact the experts over at Mi Sonrisa. They are the leading experts in the area and speak Spanish! So, don’t hesitate to contact them right away so they can help you improve your smile.